At Ahambi Tours, We have first-hand knowledge of the country’s wonderful culture and know the best places for a real African safari. With Ahambi Tours team you are never a Stranger.
- Transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs.
- Park entry fee for all parks that are stated in the itinerary.
- All meals as per the Itinerary.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Driver/Guide allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Service of experienced English – Speaking driver/guide.
- Government taxes.
- Tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses.
Amboseli National Park is in southern Kenya. It’s known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro, across the border in Tanzania.
Observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps.
Varied wildlife includes giraffes, zebras, cheetahs and hundreds of bird species. The western section is dominated by vast Lake Amboseli, which is dry outside the rainy season.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
On your arrival Ahambi Tours will warmly receive you at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and introduce you to your qualified Safari guide and the driver for a welcome Safari briefing. You will then drive south from Nairobi through Maasai homelands to The Amboseli National Park
Evening game viewing at the park.
Dinner and overnight at the Amboseli
Day 2: Amboseli National park – (Full Day)
A full day game viewing
Dinner and overnight at the Park
Day 3: Amboseli National park – Nairobi
After breakfast, you will depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon for a farewell lunch.