3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari – 5 Days/4 Nights
At Ahambi Tours, We have first-hand knowledge of the country’s wonderful culture and know the best places for a real African safari. With Ahambi Tours team you are never a Stranger.
- Transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs.
- Park entry fee for all parks that are stated in the itinerary.
- All meals as per the Itinerary.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Driver/Guide allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Service of experienced English – Speaking driver/guide.
- Government taxes
- Tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses.
Arrival – Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park On your arrival Ahambi Tours will warmly receive you at the Airport and introduce you to your qualified Safari guide and the driver for a welcome Safari briefing. You will then drive to the Lake Manyara National park Dinner and overnight at the park.
Lake Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park Breakfast , followed by a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. After lunch, drive to Serengeti National Park.
Dinner and overnight at Serengeti National Park.
Day 3: Serengeti National Park – Full day
Spend a full days of game viewing in the Serengeti National Park.Meals and overnight at the park.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area via Olduvai Gorge, the site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries.
Their findings include some of the man’s earliest known ancestral remains. Proceed driving to Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Lunch at Ngorongoro.
- Afternoon at leisure.
- Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Conservation Area- Arusha
After an early game drive, with a memorable safari experience head back to Arusha arriving in the afternoon for a farewell lunch. You will then be transferred to the Airport for your flight back home.