3 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari – 3 Days/2 Nights
At Ahambi Tours, We have first-hand knowledge of the country’s wonderful culture and know the best places for a real African safari. With Ahambi Tours team you are never a Stranger.
- Transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs.
- Park entry fee for all parks that are stated in the itinerary.
- All meals as per the Itinerary.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Driver/Guide allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Service of experienced English – Speaking driver/guide.
- Government taxes
- Tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses.
Serengeti National Park, in northern Tanzania, is known for its massive annual migration of wildebeest and zebra. Seeking new pasture. The herds move north from their breeding grounds in the grassy southern plains. Many cross the marshy western corridor’s crocodile-infested Grumeti River. Others veer northeast to the Lobo Hills, home to black eagles. Black rhinos inhabit the granite outcrops of the Moru Kopjes.
Area: 5,695 mi2
Day 1 Arusha – Serengeti National Park
Ahambi Tours will warmly receive you and introduce you to your qualified Safari guide and the driver for a welcome Safari briefing. You will depart for Serengeti
An afternoon game viewing at the park.Lunch, Dinner and overnight at the Serengeti
Day 2 Serengeti National Park – (Full day)
An early morning game drive.
An afternoon game drive with a possible sighting of the Big Five.
Dinner and overnight at Masai Mara National Park
Day 3 Serengeti National Park – Arusha
After an early game drive, with a memorable safari experience head back to Arusha arriving in the afternoon for a farewell lunch.