Maasai Mara National Reserve is an area of preserved savannah wilderness in southwestern Kenya, along the Tanzanian border.
Its animals include lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras and hippos. Wildebeest traverse its plains during their annual migration.
The landscape has grassy plains and rolling hills, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers.
Area:583 mi squared
Location:Kenya, Rift Valley Province
- Transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs.
- Park entry fee for all parks that are stated in the itinerary.
- All meals as per the Itinerary.
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Driver/Guide allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Service of experienced English – Speaking driver/guide.
- Government taxes.
- Tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses