At Ahambi Tours, We have first-hand knowledge of the country’s wonderful culture and know the best places for a real African safari. With Ahambi Tours team you are never a Stranger.
Nanyuki Town – Mau Mau Caves –The Equator- The Mount Kenya Wildlife Safaris
A visit to Mau Mau caves which is a historical site on the slopes of Mt Kenya where the freedom fighters would take shelter during the struggle for Independence. It’s about 20 min drive from Nanyuki and a 4 hrs trek from the main road and back.
On the way back, you will stop at the Equator sign for some photos.
The Mount Kenya Wildlife; In the afternoon a visit to the Conservancy and Animal Orphanage is home to countless animals that were orphaned, injured or needed special care.
- Transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs.
- Park entry fee.
- Snacks and Mineral water
- Game drives as per the Itinerary.
- Driver/Guide allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Service of experienced English – Speaking guide.
- Government taxes.
- Tips, telephone or any other personal expenses